Thursday, October 20, 2011

Herbal Cleanse, CTS 360 & Charger for Him

On the radio I heard a commercial by Amy Wolff, former contestant on the Biggest Loser.  She lost a lot of weight on the show, came home and got pregnant and gained a lot of her weight back (70+ lbs).  She was in contact with Complete Nutrition to get on a weight loss program. So far, she has lost 30 lbs.  I am not sure how long she has been on it, but thats a great number and I hope to reach that plus some.

So, my fiance and I went to Complete Nutrition to get a jump start on some weight  loss.  Him and I both have gained weight since we moved in together and we both want to get some of it off before our wedding.  I clearly have more to lose then him but we both need to get healthy.  Anyways, we talked to this guy at Complete Nutrition about products they sell. He suggested a 10 day cleanse which is to detoxify your system and get your body ready for an actual weight loss program.  So we bought that and for me I bought the CTS 360, which is a weight loss program that will burn lots of fat and calories while increasing my energy levels.  The one we got for Mike was Charger for Him and it will boost his testerone levels, give him more energy while burning fat and calories as well.

So....10 days ago we started the cleanse.  Today is day 10.  I didn't notice any change when it came to "getting cleaned out."  I think Mike might of had his moments, but I was as regular as I always am.  So, that was a bit of a disapointment.  Tomorrow 10/21 we both start our our 2 month program.  The guy told us that especially with my program people have had great success in losing weight, some as much as 30-40 lbs in 2 months.  That would be AMAZING!!! We will be watching what we eat and I will be incorperating working out into my program.  Complete Nutrition wants me doing lots of cardio and strength training.  He said I could workout all the time doing cardio things, but the strength training is the one thats going to get my metabolism going to burn those calories.  I really hope this works....!!  I need something to actually work and this is is something I need to stick with.  I don't have a great track record of sticking to weight loss stuff and working out.  No wonder I am not making any progress towards a healthier me....hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment