Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 1 on CTS 360

Today is my first day on CTS 360.  I prepared my pills last night into a nifty little pill holder that came with the pack, read through the directions and through the suggested food list.  The pills are CTS Advanced, Maximum, Tone and the Night pill.  I take 2 tone and 1 Advanced at breakfast, 2 Tone and one Maximum at lunch and one night pill one hour before bedtime.  Thats a lot of pills! :P
I have felt really energized today and not crappy which is nice.  In the past when I have taken diet pills I always feel like shit, light headed or my heart races.  But so far so good.  I will have to watch my caffeine intake with these though as they are a stimulant.  Before trying these, I had a sample pack and learned the hard way.  I had my usual 12 oz can of Diet Dew and took one of my pills.  Needless to say I had a caffeine overload and it made me sick to my stomach.  Lesson learned!  From now on if I want a pop I am going to have to drink caffeine free, blah.

Today at work we had a food day....and those are always hard to do when your trying to watch your waistline.  But today hasn't been bad.  I did have one plate of food for lunch and have snacked a little this afternoon.  My fiance made meatballs for me and they are delish.  They went over pretty well for their first food day.  Tonight I will probably have a light dinner with no snacking.  I am going to weigh in every week and I hope to see some results.  It would be superb if I could lose about 30 lbs in the next two months.  I have lost 10-13 lbs in one month before, so I think this is attainable.  Come Monday I will incorperate working out, probably on my lunch hour to keep my metabolism going and to give a chance for those Toning pills to work at their fullest!  On to a healthier me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment