Sunday, October 30, 2011

First weigh in weekend

I did my first weigh in on Saturday 10/29 and lost a total of 3.6 lbs.  Thats pretty decent as most say 1-2 lbs is healthy to lose per week  So, my weight loss was slightly above average.  I was hoping for a bit more of a loss.  I watched what I ate pretty well but could have done better. But on a couple days I definately watched my calorie intake and was semi hungry throughout the day.  Oh well...it was week one.  And to top it off, I haven't yet exercised (which I need to obviously).  Hopefully this week I start it up.  It will just be a lot better for me in the long run.  I need to get this going as I only have 6 months left before I get married....AND my wedding dress is being made and will be here in 4.5 months....I have to fit into my dress, look fabulous and lose as much weight as I can.

Hope this week goes better than how this past weekend went.  Ugh.  Anyways.  My goals for this week are to get a few wedding plans figured out, work out every day and as far as a weight loss goal....hoping to lose 4 lbs.  I think for myself I need to start setting small personal goals to help me in this weight loss journey.  Cheers to a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment